Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Photo Shoot Completo







My new office is called Baccus - god of wine - think I spelled that right - little pup down the street from Sean and Estefi's in Hackney. Best cheeseburger I've ever had here - wow. Random. Spent about 8 hours here yesterday emailing and photoshopping - could be worse.

So met with Independent Models today - thanks to the amazing Georgia King, old friend from my dinosaur riding days - :) They are a pretty heavy hitting agency in London and had a great talk with Martha, their booker who gave me some "New Faces" model comp cards - beautiful girls, obviously a serious agency and now I wish I was staying longer to set up some more shoots as I would get some really great stuff with those models. Especially after my amazing score with Nelson the rock star Make up Artist. Think I may have to be back in London soon...

So theses are my shots from two days ago - first European adventure photo shoot.

Crits are welcomed - if anyone has any input I'd love to hear it.

Off to Paris tomorrow to meet Mallory and already have a designer ready to meet and wants to shoot her stuff!

Next stop Parieeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment