Monday, August 3, 2009

Trek Back

In New York now staying with Jack after a great few days with Lea and Adam who treated both Mallory and myself with the royal treatment of great food and company.

Made the long 10 block walk to Jack's pad now for a few nights.

Leaving to Los Angeles on the 6th. Have some writing to do there and also find a place to crash for a while.

Afraid my photo taking might be coming to a close for this session. I'd like to get one more shot in, but looks like it will have to be in Los Angeles - not enough time in New york to get something together at this point.

Not too worried about it, as I'm happy with the shots I'll have after this trip and the great people I met along the way.

Next step will be to print some images for my portfolio and package for some submissions to magazines.


No comments:

Post a Comment